Bright OpenStack makes it easy to deploy, provision, and manage your OpenStack-based private cloud infrastructure. It provides headache-free deployment on bare metal, advanced monitoring and management tools, and dynamic health-checking, all in one powerful, intuitive package.
The Bright Advantage:
When it’s time to build your own private cloud, OpenStack provides the framework — and Bright makes it easy.
Turnkey deployment of OpenStack
- Wizard-guided deployment starts at bare metal
- Deploys compute, storage, network and other services
- Deploys physical and/or virtual resources (including VMs)
Simplifies use of OpenStack
- Intuitive GUI eases management of users, tenants, and instances
- Object-based roles explicitly capture inherent complexity
- Monitor, health check, and manage all resources – servers, devices, etc.
Future-Proof investment in OpenStack
- Best-of-breed management solution
- Certified OpenStack distribution
- Proven capability from bare metal to the OpenStack layer
How It Works
Bright Computing has been providing management solutions for clustered systems for many years, and we’ve brought that experience to OpenStack management. Bright lets you administer your private cloud infrastructure as a single entity, provisioning the hardware, operating system, and cloud framework from a single interface. This makes it easier to build a robust private cloud, reliably, with the resources you already have. Once your cloud is up and running, our daemon keeps an eye on virtually every aspect of every node, and reports any problems it detects in the software or the hardware so that you can take action and keep your infrastructure healthy. The Bright management interface lets you see what’s going on from top to bottom.
- Simple Deployment : The Bright installation wizard makes it easy. Just answer a few questions and Bright takes care of the rest.
- Intuitive Management GUI : Cluster Management GUI (CMGUI) is optimized for performing daily OpenStack management operations
- Configure using Role Assignments : Bright creates configuration files automatically using roles, so you won’t have to manage configuration files manually.
- Integrated Monitoring and Health Checking : Bright monitors the OpenStack software, the servers, the network, and the operating system so you can rest assured your cloud is running as it should.
- Headache-free Networking Setup : Bright cuts through the complexity of OpenStack networking setup so you can have a working configuration quickly.
- Manage Storage using Ceph : Ceph allows you to pool all of your server storage into a reliable redundant storage system. This enables you to scale with ease, and replace hardware without disruption.